Floor Number Four. shop updates


Hello on a bank holiday Monday! I am popping in to quickly share Floor Number Four. shop's latest updates. Two A4 prints and a set of cards have been added to the shop! My themes are partly inspired by the moody weather we are experiencing at the moment and partly from small Irish town life! I am hoping to be adding more work to the shop soon, it has been a while and unfortunately I am caught between a million and one different projects. I am wishing you a very happy Monday! x

10 comments:

  1. They seem beautiful, I'm in the process to update my Etsy shop too, I'm going to take a look at your lovely shop. Have a nice day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!! both theme and colours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh these are lovely, I'm off to check your etsy shop out now and your instagram, love your instagram pics! I got so wet yesterday in the rain, it was not fun :o( today I'm sat wrapped up and snuffly...boo hoo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting caught in the rain is never fun, drawing clouds and rain on the other hand can be addictive sometimes! Enjoy being wrapped up for now :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh I apologise, you're big cartel not etsy...lovely, lovely stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Such nice colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all those hot days here, I am in love with your cute rain print!!! Happy hump day, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cards! Have a lovely week. /Elina

    ReplyDelete