Ballinskellings beach on the ring of Kerry

irish beach on a sunny day
tropical looking irish beach
castle on an irish beach
sandy beach in Ireland

I still cannot get over the fact of how beautiful the sun has shinned this last few days, making everything look totally different! I mean look at the colour of the sea and this white sand, if you did not know any better could you have guessed that it is still Ireland we are looking at?! Needless to say that everyone is outside lately, cutting the grass, washing their car (which reminds me on my things-to-do list), having barbecues, walking, cycling, kids playing, babies in their buggies, the ice-cream van passing by our neighbourhood every evening, and everyone talking about the heat! I am hoping for a full week of this, enjoy your Monday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. That place looks amazing, a good enough reason to live in Ireland. Enjoy the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look amazing, I wish I can say the same thing, here been raining a lot, today is sunny for some times but tomorrow we expect a atmospheric disturbance so lot's of rain again!, enjoy your sunshine : ) and have a lovely week! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously cannot believe it is so warm, I never thought it could! Hope you get some of the heat there soon too! x

      Delete
  3. πανέμορφο τοπίο!
    did you try swimming? :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ballinskelligs beach is one of my favourite places in the whole world. You are right, in the sunshine you would have to go a long way to beat this beach. Hope you went to the handmade chocolate factory too - yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! Yum yum is the right description for it! x

      Delete
  5. oh i have ridden my motorbike round the ring of Kerry 5 times in my life and this makes me want to make it 6!!!!

    ReplyDelete