This week's ♥

grey and pastel pink lounge chairs
I think if I had to choose one chair design at the moment I would be in trouble. About two weeks ago I blogged about the Toro Lounge Chair, I still think it is eye candy! Today my new love is the Benjamin Hubert Coracle Lounge Chair, and be sure a few more designs will follow. What are your thoughts on this one?
white ceramic set of plates
I do like how this 5-piece place setting looks, very natural and even though plain it is never the less elegant! It is inspired by Natalie Chanin for Heath Ceramics.
sleeping fox cushion
And how cute is this fox shaped cotton pillow?! It is called the Rise and Fall Sleeping Fox Pillow and you can find it at the Urban Outfitters.

1 comment:

  1. i like the pillow!
    και το σερβίτσιο :D
    καλό σαββατοκύριακο!
    x

    ReplyDelete