Nature in our home

daisy in an egg cup, black and white
daisy in an egg cup, black and white

One tiny daisy in an egg cup is my choice for today's white challenge for little green shed's nature in the home series. And it might be the second time I am going for daisies but I just could not resist how fresh and cheerful this little guys look! Other than that we are finally experiencing some fab weather, sunshine and heat, we are being spoiled rotten! I hope everyone is getting the same, enjoy your evening!

My previous blooming beauties.

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! Beautiful pictures, thanks for follow my blog, I love yours!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely...need to go search for some white flowers too! Enjoy the sun it never lasts for too long in the U.K X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oopsie daisy!
    very cute little one!

    ReplyDelete