Nature in our home

tiny pink flowers in a jar
pink flowers


Today I am presenting you with this tiny pink branch of no-idea-what-so-ever flower! If anyone does know the name of it you are very welcome to leave a comment and share some of your floral wisdom with me. It is freshly cut from the garden of course and served in a small water glass! The afternoon sunshine is today's bonus and it has set me in a very joyful mood I have to admit!  


Linking up with little green shed's nature in the home series.

My previous blooming beauties.

3 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful, think its cherry blossom but may be wrong and no clue of its official name! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maria!

    I hope to make you happy with the choice of giving you the Liebester award: it is a great way to let others know about your blog and your favourite people in the blogsphere. I really enjoyed my "search", hope it will be fun for you as well. :)
    Usually, you have to create a list of 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and share it in your blog but I chose to write a post each week about my favourite one. This is not compulsory though!

    You can know more about the award, your dedicated post and the rules by following this link.

    http://facingnorthwithgracia.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/floor-number-four.html

    Congrats!

    Elena of facing north with gracia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know what it is
    but it's very pretty!
    you must check what the tree
    will bring out later :)

    ReplyDelete