It's been a while


Howdy! It has been a while, two weeks to be exact if anyone is counting. My hand kind of gave in and after self diagnosing it as a slight tendonitis case I decided to give myself a few days off the computer. So what have I been up to? It has been cold and rainy (I am really not impressed with the spring this year, damn you global warming), I did some shopping (a pair of new bargained shoes are waiting to be worn when it finally gets dry), we dinned out a couple of times (there might have been some lovely fajitas and someone might have had too much of it...a note to self you do not need to finish all the food  in your plate), and we watched the Eurovision on Saturday night with two glasses of wine which made me kind of tipsy and giggly (I do not hold alcohol very well). And did anyone else felt like the romanian dracula with the high pitch voice was actually cool or was it the alcohol talking? Also, thanks to lovely Luisa Brimble I had a lovely copy of Kinfolk as a company! I was looking for this magazine for a while, you cannot get it here as far as I know so it was a super surprise how it finally reached me (thanks again Luisa)! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh that book looks right up your alley! And the bluebells are really lovely. I love their colour :) Happy cold and rainy spring :( Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore Kinfolk magazine, still need to get hold of the latest issue! Hope your hand is doing better now, Maria! Oh, and it must had been the wine:-) did he actually leave the stage transformed into a bat? I'm not sure:-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was afraid someone might tell me so, but still ;)

      Delete
  3. Hope your hand feels better, as for the weather no comment, it is no better here!! Love the bluebells.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey, lets hope the pain will not keep coming back! x

      Delete
  4. Hope your wrist gets back to a functional and healthy state really soon :)

    Kinfolk rocks <3

    ReplyDelete