Shop open


neon pink cloud poster

Da-daa! I have big news for Floor Number Four. today; I have finally got my little e-shop up and working! Yes it took me a few months to put my illustrations together, and I did reject a lot of my work in the process but I am hoping that you will like the ones I did go for! I am anyway, it was great fun working on them! All the research on the other hand on the printing and the best quality paper and the inks, I am not gonna lie to you it was a loo-ot and boo-oring! But I have done my homework and it is all set now and I am happy to tell you that I am very proud of the final products and the print quality too. So this is what has delayed me lately. Anyway, I have set a new button at the side of the page >> that you can go ahead and try, will link you straight to my shop. I am also in the process of setting an etsy shop, some people like etsy so I thought it would be worth a try. I also want to add some objects on the shop, which I am currently working on, so keep an eye out… hopefully not very long until I do!

Have a lovely week everyone hope you will enjoy my work, I always look forward reading your comments! x

19 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations, how exciting, looks gorgeous off for a look. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and please go ahead for a look! x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations and best wishes on your shop! I love your monseiur cloud illustration! So cute!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think? It makes me really happy to hear this!

      Delete
  3. Oh Maria they are lovely! Well done for all your hard work. My favourite is the sleepy moon in mint. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen, it is so nice to hear that you like them (I love your taste)! x

      Delete
  4. Actually meant sleeping clouds not moon! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! You did súch a great job. I especially love the universe-ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Iris, I like this serious too (I am in a rather monochrome mood lately)! x

      Delete
  6. Oh I love Happy Bear. Gorgeous pieces lady x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting news! Will go and look properly now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, hope you will like them! xx

      Delete
  8. congratulations for your shop opening maria!
    very cute printings!
    many sales i wish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evdokia for your warm wishes! x

      Delete
  9. Συγχαρητήρια και Καλή αρχή!!! Τελικά είναι ωραίο να είσαι artist και να το δείχνεις! Στα σχέδια σου, μου άρεσαν πολύ οι επιλογές των χρωμάτων!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ για τις ευχές κ για τα καλά λόγια! xx

      Delete
  10. nalbi: teleio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete