Lovely etsy finds

A quick hello and some pretty Etsy finds! The sun has finally shinned upon our little green island today and I had a walk for myself out in the open, hurray and bring on more days like this please!

pale fabric basket with leather handles
 ▼    The Cream Layered Scallop is made out of a 100% natural materials and is hand printed by the textile designer Jenna Fenwick. You can find it through her Etsy shop Jennarosehandmade

large grey handbag
▼    I have a soft spot for large well organised hand bags and this one seems to tick all the boxes. The Roomy Grey Tote has the shape of a cube and is a detailed work with zipped and slipped and mobile pockets. All made by Ruthy at Rutinet.

crochet hanging light, white
▼    XL Crochet Pendant Lamp Luuna is just gorgeous and it is made upon request by Buubok.

mini plant container ▼    And how much would you love a mini air plant container pot by Sea and Asters. I know I would! 

5 comments:

  1. Thats strange my comment ended up on your last post, must be because I am rushing oh well as I said love that second bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mini air plant container
    is my favorite!-
    did you take any fotos in your walk?
    i would love to see the beautiful irish nature!
    *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πολυ ωραίες οι τσάντες και το μίνι γλαστράκι!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finds! Thank you for including our air plant pod!

    ReplyDelete