Hello april


Hello again ladies and gentlemen, it has been a rather dark spring so far but we have made it to April already and I have great expectations that this month will fix everything and the spring will start! I am a day late welcoming this months but you have to know I was very busy yesterday eating lots (but I mean lots) of chocolate eggs. At least I remembered to take a picture before they were all gone! And I am so glad they are gone because I can do without the chocolate temptation in the house! Going back to April and what is this month to bring, it will actually be the month that my little web shop will open! Big hurrays for me and since I am sharing my thoughts here I might as well tell you that I am a little bit nervous too, but only a tiny bit! So while I am getting everything ready my blog might be a bit quite for the next couple of days! But I am expecting to be getting back on track by the end of this week with all my juicy news. So see you then! x 

 H A V E  A  V E R Y  M E R R Y  A P R I L
   

11 comments:

  1. Oh you can never have too many minieggs! I can't wait to see your shop, so excited to see what you have come up with. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! And oh-yes you (or shall I say I) can have too many mini eggs and I did over do it, on a diet now! x

      Delete
  2. I somehow made it through this Easter season without eating one chocolate egg...I need to go search the stores for some candy sales!! =P

    Best wishes opening your shop! Can't wait to see & hear some juicy news!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are very good, making it through this holiday without chocolate! And thank you for your wishes, juicy news on their way very soon x

      Delete
  3. So happy to see this shot of mini eggs, I thought we were only household to own far too many bags and eggs of that variety. Exciting times about your new shop, look forward to it, Dxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So as it turns out I was not alone in the chocolate egg eating! I am very exited too, cannot wait to share it here! x

      Delete
  4. Oh I love those chocolate eggs, had some of these in London last month. Yummy!! And kalo mina to you too!! It is a rather cold and grey spring so far here as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can only hope for brighter days this April! Kalo mina loipon Igor!

      Delete
  5. mmm yummy little chocolate eggs!

    waiting to see your shop dear! :)

    *

    ReplyDelete