15 /52weeks of happy

fox print
Hi there, how are you all doing? The truth is that I have not been very well this last week, somehow I have managed to get myself a cold (again, what is wrong with me this year?) and I am still struggling with it! 


::  So the first thing I am happy for today is to be able to breath again! Funny we take things like this for granted but after three days a 100% blocked nose and headaches today I feel like I am flying! 

::  Two; I am very happy to have finally opened the shop. Of course it is an ongoing project with more things for me to organise but the first step is done and I am ever so happy to have your support and all your lovely comments! 

::  Three; I won this giveaway a couple of weeks back by the one and only Happy Interior Blog and I received my present in the post earlier on this week! Big smiles for me, I so love presents! 

::  And four the days of sunshine are not so rare anymore! I am actually whispering this last one because it has been a rather dark spring so far and I do not want to jinx it but it seems like spring finally rolling!! 



▲ ▲   H A V E  A  G O R G E O U S  W E E K E N D  S U N N Y  P E O P L E  ▲ ▲ 


My previous happ-ies ::   52weeks of happy

Some of my fellow happ-ies  :: little birdie  :: scraps of us  :: just a little less  :: cupcakery


Other featured posts through here.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, glad to hear that you're on the mend. I'm very impressed with your shop, good luck! And I love the splashes of green you've added to your raindrops design - looks great. Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And about the splashes I keep changing their colour... in the end I will just settle with something for awhile anyway!

      Delete
  2. Love your photos - it is so lovely to have some sunshine isn't it? Glad you are feeling better. Your shop looks fb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. More sunshine is always welcomed, and thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Hope you feel better soon, maybe your body needs to adjust to the Irish climate. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is what I believe too, but it is half a year how much more time does this body need to get adjusted?!

      Delete
  5. oh, the cloud in your logo became darker... :)-
    wish you will be much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think it looks like a sad cloud?? There was debate about it, haven't quite decide.... I like dark colours but not sure what it says for other people?!

      Delete
    2. i am going to be honest
      and i will say that i really liked the one you had before!
      it was a rainy cloud too but it had a happy feeling :)

      Delete
  6. shop looks amazing, love the moon print and bold triangles, hope one day you combine your happy thoughts and do giveaway with your print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am planning to do a giveaway very shortly so keep an eye out for it! x

      Delete