Nature in our home


Ok you might say I am actually cheating and this should not count as a flower post for Lou's Nature in the Home project, but I am going to pull the st. Patrick's card once again this week (and this is the last time I promise)! The shops were full of these little guys in our little Irish town last weekend, and they did look pretty cute. Lots of tiny pots of shamrock with curly little branches on the selves. I took extra time picking mine up, trying to find the best looking one in the whole and here it is today!

My previous blooming beauties.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely little plant! These post don't have to be on flowers, plants are cool. So either. Your little shamrock is super cool. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad, it is a micro plant really :)

      Delete
  2. See all fine and yes it is very sweet. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shamrock - it is hard to get over here. Love the dog too....x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy about finally framing the dog with the bow, thought she had to be in the picture too! x

      Delete
  4. I didn't realise you could actually buy shamrocks! Please excuse my ignorance, they are very sweet. katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No reason to apologise, it is all new to me too since I have only moved to Ireland this year! x

      Delete
  5. well I think it IS the perfect addition. I love clover. I did my aloe plant a few weeks back, next week I think I may do my wee jade plant that I am trying to grow/keep alive. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds good, looking forward to it! x

      Delete
  6. i love it! i put leaves and twigs in one week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shamrocks are perfect for Nature in the Home, I don't think it always has to be flowers at all. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete