Menu/ blog updates


Happy new week everyone, hope you are after a lovely weekend! I certainly am despite the grey skies, I think it has a bit to do with my return after being away from husband for so long, it was great to have two full days to ourselves! And as for today I have a mini Blog/Menu update, I have changed the links around my blog a little bit. You can now check all my featured posts by clicking at the side image with this title. So far I have been linking with Jen's 52 weeks of happy and Xanthe and Francesca's It's a list thing, and now I also intend to join Lou's Nature in the home project of posting once a week pictures of the flowers in our house. Care to join, check it out! My list is building up and I thought it would be tidier to put everything together in a page with proper links to all these lovely blogs, the idea behind their projects and where to find my bits in the whole thing! 

I have also updated my blog reads for this season, you can find them under the spring reads. And eventually I am hopping to accommodate my upcoming shop link soon! Ooh about this one, it is taking a while to organise and overcome a few technical details. I am doing a bit of a research on printing and what would be the best way to go about it for the best result. So bare with me for a tiny bit longer on this one, soon enough I will have the hardcopies in my hands and I will show you then! Meanwhile, I couldn't resist some snaps of my new floornumberfour. e-shop cards! Have a lovely week!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Evdokia I was hoping you would like them! x

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to that shop link!! :)

    (And yes, my love highly recommends the Ride Journal!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Iris and having all these delays at the moment drives me mad! Thank you for the recommendation I will look it up, might be a very good present idea indeed!

      Delete
  3. cards look great! cant wait to see the shop. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, the shop is coming!! Your blog is looking great at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely to hear a positive comment about the blog, and very excited to be introducing my little shop soon!

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to the shop - how exciting. Good luck xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do need a bit of luck too Claire, thanks! x

      Delete
  6. I have just popped over to a look as I was thinking about joining Lou's Nature in the home project too- But then I saw that you are part of Jen's 52 Wks of Happy and it's a list thing- so am I- Two minds think alike- but the big difference is that you are so creative- and I certainly arn't. Love your sense of style and design- Hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete