Little finds

Little finds for the house, which are currently at the top of my shopping list. What do you think, will I go for it? It is still dark and dull outside and shopping helps me cheer up (or this is my excuse anyway)!

porcelain cup with wood texture
   Just My Cup of Tea muki by House of Rum and you can find it here.

knitted ballons
   Blowing, the inflatable balls covered with wool by Chevalier Masson

mini dustpan and broom
   A dustpan and Broom by Normann Copenhagen via here.

red magazine stand, wired
   The newspaper stand in the neighbourhood inspired by the silhouette of an urban cityscape by minus-tio.

12 comments:

  1. Had this dustpan and brush for several years. love it- it's an investment xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Always useful to have a good feed back, so it is not only good looks!

      Delete
  2. The tea cup for me please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I really like this cup too!

      Delete
  3. Tea cup is so cute, lovely bits!

    Harri

    at-rubik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous things, especially love the cup. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this little cup is the most successful find of this week!

      Delete
  5. Την εφημεριδοθήκη σίγουρα, αλλά δεν θα λεγα όχι και στην κούπα! Ίσως, βέβαια, τώρα που καλοσκέφτομαι και το φαράσι δεν είναι άσχημο, καθώς επίσης και οι μπάλες!!!Καταλαβαίνω τι περνάς!!!Τα θέλεις όλα...έτσι είναι το σκανδιναβικό design, δημιουργεί εξάρτηση!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Τελείως! Νομίζω θα αρχίσω να παίζω εντατικά λοττο κτλ, είναι πολλά τα must have για το σπίτι μας!

      Delete
  6. That mug is so awesome!
    Jillian - PS, if you have a moment I'd love to invite you to check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 gift card to Shabby Apple!
    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for the invite, I will be checking it soon!

      Delete