Interior pins of the week

I didn't have much time to prepare a post for today, I have been working on some house drawings and that has kind of kept me rather busy lately. But I have been doing a lot of research and here are a few images of the house qualities/ elements I am thinking of!

minimal white interior with ceiling window
   Ceiling windows... and lots of white. via

white kitchen with concrete floor
   Minimal white kitchen. via

white interior with black wooden floor
   Sliding doors. via

minimal large windows
   Black framed windows. via

white dinning room with wooden floor
  High ceilings and pale birch hardwood flooringvia

3 comments:

  1. If any of those elements are including hat will be a great property. All gorgeous would love any in my home x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last image - the way the table and floor echo each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waouuuh ! Just amazing ! Love !
    And thanks for your messages ;-)))

    ReplyDelete