52/ 11+12weeks of happy


It has been a while and I did not get a proper chance to write down my recent happ-ies, so today I am writing two lists; One for my time away in my hometown and my quick stop over to London on my way back to visit my friend, and a second one for the past week that I am back. I will try to keep it brief! 


11/ While in holiday mode at Greece:

::  Seeing my parents and a bunch of my friends again, I do miss them a lot!

::  The flavour of coffee at Thessaloniki, oh it does taste the best there!

::  Seeing Barbie (my friend's dog) and bonding with (my other friend's) two new cats. Those of you who follow me on Instagram might have noticed this from my posts there!

::  Riding my friend's motorbike (just to be clear I did not drive it, I was the co-passenger at the back and it was freezing but I liked this feeling of freedom while on it)!

::  Visiting my friend in London who I have not seen for nearly a year and a half, spending time on a creative small interior project and eating delicious food (the best highlight being our visit to a gorgeous Thai restaurant)!


12/ And since arriving back to Ireland:

::  Husband picking me up from the airport, I had to admit to him that home is where the husband is the minute I saw him!

::  After a month away unpacking my suitcase and thinking I am home!

::  The smell of the new gorgeous magnolia burning oil I brought back.

::  Sun shining this week!

▲ ▲   W I S H I N G  Y O U  A  L O V E L Y  S P R I N G  S T A R T  ▲ ▲ 

My previous happ-ies ::   52weeks of happy

Some of my fellow happ-ies  :: little birdie  :: scraps of us  :: just a little less  :: cupcakery

12 comments:

  1. That cat scares me. It's so black!! :D Nice photos, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and please don't be scared of my friend's cat (he is all cuddles in real life, not scary at all)! :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful happy things and I love your pictures, especially that first one. Happy March, have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline, enjoy March too and lets hope for some sunshine soon! x

      Delete
  3. Love your blog, pics. Happy to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to see you here Carol, welcome!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos! I love the first one. Have a great weekend. /Elina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Αυτό στην φωτογραφία είναι πολυκατοικία? Αν ναι, τη βρίσκω εξαιρετική!!! Μακάρι να υπήρχα και εσωτερικές φωτογραφίες!!!Φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Αυτό το κτήριο είναι ένα εργοστάσιο από κόκκινο τούβλο (στο Λονδίνο) που έχει ανακαινιστεί σε διαμερίσματα! Εξωτερικά διατηρεί την αρχική του όψη και από την κεντρική είσοδο μπαίνεις σε αυτόν τον διάδρομο με το αίθριο από πάνω κ τις πόρτες που οδηγούν στα διαμερίσματα! 'Ειναι πράγματι πολύ όμορφο, θα έχω φωτογραφίες όταν ξαναπάω που θα έχει τελιώσει η ανακαίνιση/επίπλωση στον χώρο που κάναμε!

      Delete
  6. I love your pictures yet again (especially the one with the birds, I love those clouds of birds)

    ReplyDelete