14 /52weeks of happy


::  It is Friday afternoon, the sun is shinning (after a LOT of rain earlier this morning), the weekend starts here and it is this hour of the day that the thought of having lazy pizza cooking and a glass of wine in front of the tv tonight makes me happy! And this is One in my list of things that made me happy lately.

::  Two would be a few new friends on the blog here, you are all very welcome it is lovely to meet you!

::  Three goes for bank holiday coming Monday and gaining an extra day to add to our weekend!

::  And four, I am enjoying a bit too much the instagram experience lately (I wonder how long this will last)! You can join me @floornumberfour or you can just check my feed by clicking the Instagram at the side bar, if you are curious enough about all the coffees I drink during the day, and what I might be eating that is.

▲ ▲   H A V E  A  W A R M  &  S U N N Y  S T  P A T R I C K S  W E E K E N D  ▲ ▲ 


My previous happ-ies ::   52weeks of happy

Some of my fellow happ-ies  :: little birdie  :: scraps of us  :: just a little less  :: cupcakery


Other featured posts through here.

8 comments:

  1. perfecto! Love this happy compilation. makes me smile. want to join in all this happiness but i need to figure out how to combine my gratitude mondays with 52 weeks of happy. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty much the same thing, gratitude/ happ-ies, I enjoy your monday post whatever you decide to call them! ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures Maria. Love your happies. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weeeknd, love your instragrams! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots Maria..they make me want to go on holiday! (must be the blue skies-not enough of those round these parts recently) Happy weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the blue skies... if only we could have more of them and if only they could last more than an hour! x

      Delete
  5. i am loving your wordy instagrams at the mo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know Francesca, sometimes I wonder if I am spoiling them with the text so thanks for the comment! x

      Delete