13/ 52weeks of happy

instagrams FloorNumberFour

Happy Friday friends, hope it is a good one; and before I start counting my next week's happ-ies already here goes what made me smile the last 7days!

::  Eating chocolate in bed

::  Sneakily watching through the kitchen window the neighbour's dog burying his bone in our garden, and giving him a big scare by tapping on the window (I did not mean to scare him by the way, but he was so funny getting caught)!

::  I got a new pen and I love doodling on everything with it, I love new pens!

::  Days are getting longer (not necessarily sunnier yet but hey getting there too)! 

▲ ▲   H A V E  A  G O R G E O U S  W E E K E N D  ▲ ▲ 


My previous happ-ies ::   52weeks of happy

Some of my fellow happ-ies  :: little birdie  :: scraps of us  :: just a little less  :: cupcakery


Other featured posts through here.

9 comments:

  1. lovely happies especially love the doodles. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting a new pen too, the simple things 'ey!
    Have a lovely weekend yourself x

    Harri

    at-rubik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate in bed, now there's a guilty pleasure. Love the expressions on the bunny doodles. Happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORE! I love happies. I have been doing little gratitude posts on monday, i think i like these happies too. i am grateful for things that make people happy (in a good way, of course). thanks so for stopping by so i could find my way to this lovely blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, I love your doodles. I love new pens too - and new notebooks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I talk about you in my blog.
    I love your work.

    http://holabikini.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dog short story is funny :)
    lovely bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the images, and the illustrations and the bag i so lovely! /Elina

    ReplyDelete