Still here

thessaloniki, seafront

Hello again, how are you all? Hope you have been enjoying the start of February! I am sorry about my sudden disappearance lately, I had some problems with the internet connection. I am still in Thessaloniki visiting mum's and I have a full week left ahead of me. It has been very enjoyful and time flew so fast. I got to see many friends and the weather has been mild and sunny for most of the time! I drank loads of coffee, to the point that my hands got rather shaky from the caffeine at some stage, I saw Barbie (my friend's dog) who is such a character, I did a bit of walking around in the crowded city centre, we had a gathering of friends and played trivial, I was driven around on my friend's motorbike (it was freezing up there), and all along I have been enjoying mum's cooking. And as the time is coming closer to my flight back to my base the days are getting busier and the list of things to do before I go is getting bigger (isn't this always the case?)! So how have you all been? What have I missed these last two weeks?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you are enjoying your time at home. You haven't missed much! Just lots of cold, damp weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice pics. Nothing like mum's cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm let me think, yes lots of rain, glad you are having fun. x cute doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd rather be in Greece-despite your busyness! All yo have missed is one day of beautiful springtime sun, and many days of grey skies, cold wind and SNOW! Want to reschedule your flights..???!!!!

    ReplyDelete