Being back

car with graphite, thessaloniki

Bonsoir my happy friends, hope you are all getting on splendidly! It has been a long time and no see on my part, but as of yesterday I am back to my base and to my everyday rhythm! Hurray! I had a great time visiting my hometown but it kind of dragged on a little bit longer than I had in mind. It was not all holidays, I had some work bits to be dealing with while there and I thought I would have managed my time better. Unfortunately, as the time was moving on I was getting progressively distracted and ended up 1. not finish off all the work I had planned, 2. missing out on seeing some of the people I wanted to see while there, 3. being constantly in a rush and having guilty feelings about not making it to everything. So I have kind of decided that next time my visits to my home town should be sorter and purely holidays. And now I am back, overly excited to see my husband again after all this time and lucky enough to wake up in a very sunny Ireland this morning! I am going to miss a lot of people (also my friend's dog and a couple of cats) but it is nice to be back home! Wishing you a very chilling evening!

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear your back safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send the sun shine this way too, love those stripey tights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could, how many times have I though if I was able to manipulate the sun! :)

      Delete
  3. what a car!
    where is this? :)

    and a beautiful cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Το αμάξι είναι στο πρώτο παράλληλο δρομάκι μετά την εθνικής αμύνης (κάτω από την πολεοδομία κ αδύνατον να θυμηθώ πως λέγεται)! Η γάτα είναι ο πανέμορφος Μίο της φίλης μου και είναι το πιο φιλόξενο γατί ever!

      Delete