Blue pins

Since it is the blue Monday week we are going through I though that maybe keeping the blue colour in my posts will kind of keep the blues only to this direction; the colour tone of the pictures rather than the mood that is! So lets share these blues today!

  A retro 70s school bag! I used to have a similar one when I started school that came with a matching pencil case. I didn't like it back then and I gave it up for a fabric one that I considered to be a bit cooler and definitely lighter! Huh, who would have thought that nearly half a lifetime later I would consider it a fashion mistake!

   I want to try and diy something like this eventually, but somehow I keep delaying the idea. This colourful hand stitched blanket is from Hermit Homewares and it is very pretty indeed, no?

   Now this diy cake is something I could totally handle, even though I am not exactly the queen of the kitchen! But no worries about the looks of your bake here, just throw all the ingredients together, add a toy truck on top and presto! Looking fantastic!

  And finally these blue floor tiles, just because they look fantastic in blue!

2 comments:

  1. Those tiles are so beautiful. Love that bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is brilliant, think I could probably manage that one! Love the school bag too. x

    ReplyDelete