52/ 9weeks of happy


Friday again and pretty happy today and for the past week because:

::  I booked myself a ticket to visit my home town in Greece, off I go next Friday!

::  The sun has been shinning outside all day today/ We missed you sun!

::  I have been doing some illustrations lately and at the moment I am looking into organising everything on my online shop! I will follow with more details in the week but so far I am over the moon with how the whole thing is turning up. Oh, I do enjoy the graphics!

::  And as I finish this post I am on my way to my Friday evening glass of wine!

▲ ▲   W I S H I N G  Y O U  L O T S  O F  S U N S H I N E  ▲ ▲ 

My previous happ-ies ::   52weeks of happy

Some of my fellow happ-ies  :: little birdie  :: scraps of us  :: just a little less  :: cupcakery

18 comments:

  1. Looking forward to some hometown pics of Greece... until then keep warm xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets hope there won't be any delays due to the snow, but there will definitely be photographs once there! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow!! I just went to Greece this past summer - Chania. It was so beautiful. Can't wait for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be a totally different setting than Chania in the summer, but (being my hometown) I think it is as pretty! ;-)

      Delete
  3. So nice to read you. Ppositive thoughts are very contagious, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, glad to know we think the same way on that matter! x

      Delete
  4. Ooh how exciting! Have a wonderful time away, not long to wait either! The online shop sounds great too, I cant wait to see your lovely illustrations. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline I cannot wait to share it here with you! x

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to seeing the on line shop, and of course enjoy Greece. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shop is taking a while to organise, I actually thought it would be up by now but... it wont be long I am sure! x

      Delete
  6. Cool image! Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog! I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Vivika and welcome here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. waiting to visit your online shop! that's good news!
    καλή εβδομάδα!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Κάνω όσο πιο γρήγορα μπορώ! Καλή σου μέρα! x

      Delete
  10. Such a beautiful landscape! I love the last picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, pretty but rather cold :)

      Delete