52/ 10weeks of happy

lake in killarney

Good morning happy people! A rather exiting morning for me today as I am about to leave this little green island for a short holiday to my hometown! The weather seems to have cleared in both Ireland and around London (that I am flying through) so fingers crossed I will be making it without deals!  And as the story goes I had plenty of reasons to keep smiling this week!

::  My husband helping me finish lots of my work in time this week! 

::  Shopping mini presents for mini people (babies by some of the friends I am going to see are getting be late christmas presents).

::  The excitement of knowing I will be seeing again all these people I have really missed for the past 3 months!

::  The excitement of knowing that there is mild weather and sunshine at the end of my journey tomorrow!

▲ ▲   W I S H I N G  Y O U  L O T S  O F  F U N  ▲ ▲ 

My previous happ-ies ::   52weeks of happy

Some of my fellow happ-ies  :: little birdie  :: scraps of us  :: just a little less  :: cupcakery

12 comments:

  1. ^_^ Σε περιμένουμε! Lemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous happies. Hope you have a wonderful time Maria. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen, it is very exhiting! xx

      Delete
  3. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog, finally got around to visiting yours!
    Lovely pictures and a sweet blog, looking forward to seeing more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Τι ωραία αυτή η αίσθηση και η ανυπομονησία του ταξιδιού!!!Εύχομαι να φθάσεις καλά και να περάσεις ακόμη καλύτερα!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Πράγματι, φχαριστώ για τις ευχές! x

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos Maria, enjoy Greece. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria,
    Lovely photos. I hope you have a great time away. I'm quite new to the blogging world but recently received a Liebster award from a fellow blogger in the UK. You must pass on the love and I chose you as one of my recipients. Please check out my blog and join in if you are keen.
    Take care,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jen, and nice to meet you!

      Delete