Hohoho and merry christmas


I hope you are all ready and shopped out for tomorrow and the ones of you expecting santa I hope you get what you wished for in your list! Being Greek santa is actually coming with the new year and it is then that we exchange the presents but being in Ireland now I guess I am getting mine a week earlier this year! It has been a mad week, I got some extra work these last few days and it kept me busy enough not to even have made it for my friday's list of things that made me happy! I promise to be catching up soon! Have a lovely christmas eve and an even better christmas day tomorrow!

M E R R Y   C H R I S T M A S 

8 comments:

  1. Pretty shot. And enjoy your festive days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Wishing you a most beautiful time.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and hope the christmas holidays turn out to be lovely on your side too!

      Delete
  3. Happy Irish christmas.Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy christmas to you too Tracey, I am so looking forward to the Irish christmas/new year holidays this year! x

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your Christmas Maria xo

    ReplyDelete