Happy new year

me and happy new year

Are you ready for it? Clocks are ticking and there is not much left to go until it is the new year! I am very exited; I do love new year eves and number 13 at the end of two thousand just sounds kinda cool, don't you think! At the same time I am down with a bad cold since yesterday. Sore throat, runny nose, headaches, and my voice is almost gone. Not exactly how I had it planned in my head! And the bedroom light mysteriously blew itself up this morning. But I will survive it! Have a lovely evening  and a perfect new year start!

H A P P Y   T W O   T H O U S A N D   A N D   T H I R T E E N  /  E N J O Y  !

12 comments:

  1. you too, and get better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey and happy new year to you too! x

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a beautiful 2013 and a speedy recovery - Claire at Just a little less xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for the speedy recovery wish, could so do with it! Happy new year Claire! x

      Delete
  3. Καλή χρόνια! Να περάσεις όσο καλύτερα μπορείς σήμερα! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Φχαριστώ Άννα, εύχομαι ότι καλύτερο κ καλή χρονιά κ σε 'σένα! x

      Delete
  4. Lovely photo, sweets! Can't wait to see you soon :) Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ματού ♡ καλή χρονιά, κ εγώ δεν βλέπω την ώρα να τα πούμε από κοντά! x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Let it be a luck one full of happy surprises! x

      Delete
  6. ΚΑΛΗ ΧΡΟΝΙΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ!!!Σου εύχομαι τα καλύτερα για το 2013. Ελπίζω να πέρασες όμορφα αυτές τις μέρες και ας είσαι μακριά από τα πάτρια εδάφη.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Καλή χρονιά κ 'σένα!! Αρρώστησα μακρια από τα πάτρια εδάφη φέτος, μπου-χου!

      Delete