Christmas trees and greens

minimal christmas tree
christmas tree teabags

When it comes to home decoration and interiors there are not many things my husband and I disagree on, we are almost always on the same page. A christmas tree however is an exemption case! He is more into the traditional very green and rather big christmas tree idea and I am more into smaller and rather modest plants. I do not mind if it is a small christmas tree in a pot that is not even carrying any decoration, or any other type of green plant with lights or some sort of a minor decor. And to balance out the absence of a huge pompous tree I also like little Christmas reminder details spread in the house. Since this is my blog I thought I could have it my way, ha! 
  
pictures from     ▲ 1 + 2 shim and sons     ▲ 3 minor details     ▲ 4 varpunen     ▲ 5 my little fabric, food and creation     ▲ 6 vintage chic      

3 comments:

  1. Love the images you found. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ενθουσιάστηκα με τα φακελάκια του τσαγιού!Καταπληκτική ιδέα!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these tea bags!!!!
    i prefer the small christmas details around the house too ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete