Bonjour

yellow rose

Hello, happy Monday afternoon and happy 10th December to you! Just popping in for a quick hello and just to let you know that as I was reaching out for putting the memory card of my camera into the computer I somehow managed to drop it into my coffee! It seems to be working still, hence the pictures above but I am still rather shaken. I only rinsed it with a tiny bit of water and gave it a quick blow dry, hope the coffee will not make it all rusty or sticky inside in the short future. Anyhow, accidents like this happen to coffee addicts sometimes (oh I know). Enjoy your day! 

6 comments:

  1. Great images despite the coffee fiasco!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Isn't it awful when things like that happen? I was gutted when I lost all those pictures at GreenMan when something went wrong with my camera. At least it looks like you've rescued it just in time! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I remember your camera breaking then, I was devastated I miss a chance to see a night rainbow!

      Delete
  3. good news that the card is still ok :)
    have a good monday evening dear!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευτυχώς γιατί το τελευταίο που ήθελα τώρα είναι να τρέχω να αγοράσω κάρτα για την φωτογραφική χριστουγεννιάτικα!

      Delete