5/ 52weeks of happy


Ten days to go until christmas eve, cold enough and getting busier by the minute, and while things are getting busier  my favourite time of each day seems to be the start and the end of it; and a few things that made me happy this week:

::  Early winter morning starts/ while everything is still quite and the sun has not risen yet.

::  The first sip of coffee in the morning.

::  Going into bed at night after a long warm shower.

::  Chatting before falling asleep.

▲ ▲   E N J O Y  Y O U R   W E E K E N D  ▲ ▲ 


My previous happ-ies :: 1/ 52  :: 2/ 52  :: 3/ 52  :: 4/ 52

Some of my fellow happ-ies  :: little birdie  :: scraps of us  :: just a little less  :: ramblings and such

10 comments:

  1. I agree with the shower before bed! My husband says a shower wakes him up too much, but I'm the opposite. A nice warm shower makes me feel all calm and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful panoramic photos and some simple everyday happies. Have a great weekend Maria ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maria that first shot is very dreamlike - just beautiful! Great happy things. And totally agree, the first sip of coffee in the morning is perfection. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a list of lovely things, and gorgeous pictures to match.

    i so wish i could be an early morning person. yours sounds magic.

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Η πρώτη φωτογραφία, αν και μου θυμίζει καταχείμωνο, μου αρέσει πάρα πάρα πάρα πολύ!!!!Αχ!ναι, συμφωνώ απόλυτα: το ζεστό μπάνιο σε συνδυασμό με το ζεστό κρεβάτι. Τελικά η ζωή δεν θέλει και πολλά για να αισθανθεί "ευτυχισμένη".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first photo, it's beautiful...I'd happily have it framed on my wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I do not like the rain I am convinced that this place is the best when you dare to go out and discover it while it is grey and rainy! x

      Delete
  7. i do that too!
    a warm shower before the night sleep.
    it's very calming.

    first foto is very dreamy!

    αυτό το θολό στις εικόνες έχει σχέση
    με τον παρολίγο πνιγμό της κάρτας;
    χιχι

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Θα μπορούσε να φταίει ο πνιγμός της κάρτας, όχι επειδή έπεσε στον καφέ αλλά επειδή έβρεχε τόσο πολύ την ημέρα που έβγαλα αυτή την φωτό! x

      Delete
  8. I love the mornings best, once I have sentt my boys to school and I can walk the dog in peace, somehow after a busy day I am almost too tired to enjoy the evenings

    ReplyDelete