4/ 52weeks of happy


Despite the cold and complaining a lot about it you have to know that winter actually is my favourite season; I know I make it hard for you to believe me but it is true! It is probably the getting adjusted to a totally new setting after us moving here that turns me into miss grumpy every so often, and I am definitely not famous for my patience. What I am trying to say is that despite the grumpiness earlier this week there are a lot of things that made me happy that have to do with being the winter and therefor cold. 

::  Watching quality television series while wrapped up on the sofa (Forbrydelsen III is getting way too exiting)!

::  The cosy feeling of wearing soft and fluffy woollen jumpers.

::  Whistling to christmas music (I am listening to this at the moment).  

::  Sharing a bar of chocolate and keeping close!

▲ ▲   E N J O Y  Y O U R   W E E K E N D  ▲ ▲ 


My previous happ-ies :: 1/ 52  :: 2/ 52  :: 3/ 52

Some of my fellow happ-ies  :: little birdie  :: scraps of us  :: just a little less  :: ramblings and such

10 comments:

  1. Just a quick Hi from the Netherlands! Visited Dublin last four days and can't wait to return to Ireland in summer. It was COLD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband thinks it is 'mild' and it is just me complaining about the cold because I am not used to it, I will be pointing out your comment now, thank you Merel! : )

      Delete
  2. Love that bunny! And great happy wintery things. Forbrydelsen is getting so, so good. I swear my jaw just keeps dropping every time something exciting happens! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so need to find out the ending now, but it will be all very disappointing when it ends! x

      Delete
  3. I love your pics. Enjoy your weekend! (I do hate the cold outside and slippery roads, but I like winter too ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty candles. Winter has to be the cosiest season and your happies make me feel sooo warm and snug. Happy weekend to you Maria xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bunny made me smile! I love to wrap up and go outside and love the excuse to snuggle by the fire, Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a lovely day too and keep warm and by the fire! x

      Delete