A quick monday origami


Hello and happy Monday! Also, a big thanks to you all for your comments on my blog menu post; it is nice to know your thoughts and that you look forward to my cooked up menu! This week I thought it would be nice to start it with a little-creative-something! A few weeks back Dab from Old Brand New posted about making a little origami brontosaurus! Since then this little paper creature has been in my things to do list! So as part of my lunch break today I followed this tutorial and presto! Meet my new dinosaur friend, I call him Mateo and I had him posing around my desk! If you are into origami or just like your dinosaurs make sure to check here, there is a whole range of pre-historic creatures you can fold out following a step by step youtube tutorial!

8 comments:

  1. hallo mateo! :)
    i think i will try to make one brontosaurus too!
    καλή εβδομάδα!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks fabulous! I always thought Origami is extremely difficult. I should have a look at that tutorial, too! Kali evdomada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little brontosaurus is very easy to put together, just make sure you have the right paper (if it is too thick it gets difficult to fold! Kali bdomada to you too : )

      Delete
  3. Μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ η τέχνη του origami, αλλά με δυσκολεύει!Δεν το χω προσπαθήσει αρκετές φορές, βέβαια! Το δωμάτιο είναι σοφίτα?Αν, ναι, σε ζηλεύω!Λατρεύω τις σοφίτες!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ο συγκεκριμένος δεινόσαυρος είναι αρκετά εύκολος, κ αν δεν έχεις χαρτί origami δοκίμασε με χαρτί περιτυλίγματος! Ναί σοφίτα είναι! x

      Delete