3/ 52weeks of happy


Another week has flown past and turned into a memory! There is a bit of a melancholy in blogging when you realise how fast time goes and how here you are again doing the Friday's post. Oh well, be sad no more now because my this-week's-happ(-ies) follows!

::  Creative work keeping me focused and not thinking of the cold (well kinda of).

::  Fast internet connections and Skype leading to being able to have coffee breaks with my mum (miles and miles away)!

::  My husbandakis (don't you love how I greekified his title?) working from home this Friday, I can see him now with the corner of my eye.

::  Walking up in the middle of the night to the noise of heavy rain on the window and thinking to myself I have still got plenty of time until I need to get out of bed.

▲ ▲   H A V E  A  S U P E R  W E E K E N D  ▲ ▲ 

My previous happ-ies :: 1/ 52  :: 2/ 52 

8 comments:

  1. I wish my husband could work from home! Unfortunately, being in the military doesn't allow us this option. But I'm glad you get to spend some extra time with yours. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am guessing it must be difficult at times, have a lovely weekend and hope you get your husband home soon!

      Delete
  2. Happy weekend and December eve - love your happy coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday working from home, perfect!
    Confession, I really don't like being woken up by heavy rain! Hope it's not too painful for you!
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I like the sound of rain while I sleep! : )

      Delete
  4. I love this pic, it put a smile on my face! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete