Landing to Ireland


Ta-daaa! So here I am! It only took a full day to get here; there are no direct flights between north of Greece and south of Ireland, and the transit time takes for ever. But the ending of my long journey was definitely a happy one since I was picked up by my favourite Irish man (my husband that is - just in case it is not clear), whom I have not seen for nearly a month now. As I was coming out of the arrivals gate and saw him, I promise you the radio in my brain was playing Jonny Logan, ha! And some pics of my first couple of days here. Already wrapped up in heavy cardigans and warm boots. 

18 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun, it must be so different from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, but maybe that's the fun of it :)

      Delete
  2. Άχ τί ωραίες φωτογραφίες!Καλή αρχή Μαράκι μου, θα είναι τέλεια!Καλή (επανα)προσαρμογή!φιλιά και σους 2! :) - Λεμονιά.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, welcome, welcome! Once the rain leaves it'll be nicer.... you wait and see! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to find you here, and it has not rained that much yet (shhh, better not jinks it)!

      Delete
  4. Είδες τι γλυκιά που είναι η αντάμωση!!!!!!!Πάντα το ίδιο συναίσθημα!!!!!Καλή αρχή και κουράγιο ( με το ξε-πακετάρισμα).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ναί πράγματι γλυκία, και το ξεπακετάρισμα πάντα βαρετό :p

      Delete
  5. Let the adventure begin! Lost of luck for you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooo! Congrats on landing safely and getting to see your husband. My husband's in the Navy, so I know what it's like not to see him for months at a time. Glad you're in the new place and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome! i know it's a bit chilly, sorry about that :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to be here, I am sure I will eventually get used of the temperature here, right? : )

      Delete
  8. it's good you arrived there safely!
    & you 've found your favorite irishman after so long :)
    so different environment there!
    wish you all my best for you new life in ireland!

    πολύ πράσινο ε; :))
    ακόμα και στον δρόμο!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Φχαριστούμε Ευδοκία, όσο για το πράσινο είναι απίστευτα πολύ πράσινο!

      Delete
  9. I love Ireland it is such a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is really, very scenic and I am hoping to show you lots of pictures from here!

    ReplyDelete