Packingrella


Hello again, it has been a while since my last post... 11 days of packing and trying to fit a house in a tetris kind of style into boxes. When we first started packing we worked really hard for 3 days and it seemed like we were nearly done. Then as we went on I figured out that the volume of things inside closets and cupboards is highly misleading. There was also a lot of staring into space and thinking (not necessarily relevant thoughts) between finishing boxes, and we had a couple of arguments with husband on the best way of wrapping this and that. Which, thinking back was probably the most interesting part of the whole procedure (yes it was that boring arguing felt like fun). The amount of times I have thought if floor number four had wheels this week is unreal! Finally we are done with packing, husband  left yesterday and the boxes are to be collected today. I have plenty to deal with still but I should be done by the weekend... and then I can return to ordinary life. What is happening out there by the way, anything fun? Looking forward to returning to the blog world too and caching up with your news! 

8 comments:

  1. house in a box should be the title :)

    έχει μια πολύ ωραία έκθεση φωτογραφίας στο λιμάνι
    εκεί που είναι το kitchen bar.
    είναι στον έξω χώρο λίγα μέτρα πριν την θάλασσα.
    χτες το βράδυ την είδαμε τυχαία.
    πρέπει να συνεχίζει και μέσα στο μουσείο φωτογραφίας.
    για να ξεσκάσεις καλλιτεχνικά ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaa thanks! Τέλεια ιδέα, θα το ελέγξω : )

      Delete
  2. Good luck and Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so being a fan of you blog, finds and pins, I am excited about your move. Just feel for you as you pack up your home! Best, Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Packing is definitely the most unexciting part of moving out, but today I can finally say it is done! x

      Delete
  4. Hello. I just found your blog today and I am totally hooked. I went to Greece for the first time about 3 months ago and loved it. One of the most beautiful places I've ever been (went to Crete). Looking forward to your adventures in Ireland now!

    ReplyDelete