Moving out


Some of you already know but I have been dying to share the news with the rest of you; we are moving to Ireland! It is all very sudden in a way, we are only after finding out since late last week. My husband got a career opportunity there starting at the end of this month so you can imagine that everything in floor number four at the moment is looking wild. There are things and boxes and bubble wrap everywhere. I never thought we had so much stuff! Seriously, where is this all coming from? So yes, I am a bit panicked and find it hard to breath (mainly when I lie in bed at night) but, don't get me wrong, I am we are very happy with this news.  

Husband is already booked in to be flying on the 18th and about me we are not sure yet if I will make it to fly the same day or a few days later (to finish off with everything that might not be ready by then). The good thing is that once we are there we are staying with my in-laws until we get a bit organized. Phiouf! Because if in two weeks we had to pack a house in Greece and find a house to move into in Ireland I would not be writing this post right now, I would most probably be at the balcony screaming for help! So to all of you have a nice day and I will go back to packing, prrrfff!     

20 comments:

  1. Fantastic news - very well done! Just make sure you have a big old glass of wine every night after you have had a hard day's packing. And can't wait to see your new life in Ireland on the blog. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a glass of wine last night actually ; ) made me sleep like a baby : )

      Delete
  2. Wow a big change from Greece, never been to Ireland but I think there are some amazing places especially the coast.
    Pack a brollie and a mac and we look forward to hearing of your adventure! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've lived there before so I am kind of prepared of what to expect (lots of rain) and yes there are some very nice places! It definitely feels like an adventure! x

      Delete
  3. How exciting; but stressful & busy too. Pack plenty of jumpers and get ready for the cold! It will be wonderful I hope. Looking forward to reading about your adventure. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cold will be a big shock having been heated up all of this summer in Greece, jumpers are my top priority! x

      Delete
  4. big big news!
    what a change! from greece to ireland!
    so different images to live in!

    i wish you two the best for this brand new start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the exact opposite as far as weather goes for sure, but I like changes so I look forward to it! Thank you for the wishes : )

      Delete
  5. Wow, that's exciting - what a shake up, to have a sudden move! Hope you enjoy the chaos as you get ready too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe by the end of this weekend when I am closer to an empty house I can say I enjoyed it, right now the chaos is overpowering : )

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Your photos are wonderful.
    look forward to visiting you again.
    have a nice evening.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorena Mac Kennit και ξωτικά!!!Πρέπει να είναι φανταστική χώρα!Κάποιος μου είπε ότι οι Ιρλανδοί θυμίζουν λίγο Έλληνες σε κάποιες συνήθειές τους!Σου εύχομαι Καλή αρχή και ελπίζω να μοιραστείς μαζί μας μέσω φωτογραφίων τις όμορφες εικόνες που θα αντικρύζεις εκεί!Καλό ταξίδι!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Έτσι όπως τα λες είναι, και φχαριστούμε για τις ευχές σου! Φέτος λοιπών θα μένω κ εγώ σε νησί, τελείως διαφορετικό από την Ρόδο σου, αλλά νησί! x

      Delete
  8. καλή αρχή και καλή τύχη!
    κι εγώ σκέφτομαι εδώ και καιρό να φύγω για έξω αλλά κολλάω στα διαδικαστικά!
    περιμένουμε φωτό από τις νέες σου περιπέτειες λοιπόν!
    φιλιά,
    Άννα.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Φχαριστούμε Άννα!! Δωσ'μας λίγο καιρό ακόμα να ξεμπερδέψουμε με το πακετάρισμα κ η περιπέτεια ξεκινάει!

      Delete
  9. Hola! Thanks for your words! You have a nice blog too!

    Good luck with your packing and with your new start in Ireland, so exciting!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, big news! packing up is very hard work and so stressful. good luck with it. where are you going, dublin? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it, I thought we were nearly finished but there is loads to do still! We are going to Killarney, close to Cork! x

      Delete