Goodbye old apartment


As of yesterday the apartment we lived in for the last four years has now become our old home. Closing the door behind me for the last time felt a bit sad, goodbyes are always sad. But since closing this door also means moving on, and (most importantly for the moment) that I am done with packing, I was not sad for long. And as of yesterday I moved in to my mum's house. There are still a few bits I have to deal with before I am ready to hop on the plane to Ireland, but I am slowly getting there.   

9 comments:

  1. As you said - closing one door opens another:-) Happy moving:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your final move! It's always stressful to move but also exciting!!! Enjoy the new phase of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a moment! Look forwards to seeing the new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad but exciting. Good luck with your last few bits - looking forward to your Ireland posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a wrench, but new pastures and new beginnings ahead! Hope it all comes together smoothly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Μην κοιτάς πίσω...δες μόνο μπροστά!Μπορεί να κρύβει κάτι συναρπαστικό!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I've just discovered your blog and I really like it, I'm excited to explore more and click around!

    I hope your move goes well and just think of the exciting new chapter that lies ahead...

    Cheers from London! Will :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Will and welcome to my blog, it is lovely to see you here!

      Delete
  8. Thank you all for your support, only 10 days to go! Ευχαριστώ πολύ x

    ReplyDelete