::....:


Our tiny bedroom is impossible to photograph without a wide lens since you are right on top of everything once you enter. The ceiling light is the best solution I have thought of so far for getting an overall view of this pocket of our home. The boxes on top of our wardrobe is not my favorite bit of the room, but they have to live somewhere, plus you do not notice them much since they are pretty high (kind'of). At some stage I want to get a light for the side of the bed, something I keep an eye for lately. Too many ideas but the one is yet to be found! And there is nothing like fresh white (non-ironed in my case) bed-sheets in the summer!    


 : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :  : : : : : : : : : : : :   h a v e  a  l o v e l y  d a y  : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :  : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :   

2 comments:

  1. nice details of your white bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cozy! i love the light in your room.

    ReplyDelete