Weekend highlights


This weekend we had ice-cream, but like lots of it! We had ice cream with friends, ice-cream alone, ice-cream for breakfast, and so on. I am almost sure we did not go longer than four hours without having an ice-cream break (except when asleep)! I discovered a shop ten minutes away from our house, which makes their own tasty ice-cream and this is how the addiction started. I think now we should give it a rest for the week! So other than that a glimpse of my husbands feet these days. Yes, when indoors he wears socks in the summer, the flip flop fashion never caught on with him for some reason. But of course as a total supporter of the individual choice I say nothing! Have a nice week!

7 comments:

  1. ice cream for breakfast?! :)
    ποιό μαγικό μέρος κάνει τόσο ωραίο παγωτό; :)
    -
    pretty socks, but i feel the warmth just watching the picture '':)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Λέγεται Φίνο και είναι στην Λεωφόρο Στρατού, αν βρεθείς εκεί κοντά δοκίμασε το!

      Delete
    2. θα το επισκεφτώ!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Ένα Σαββατοκύριακο γεμάτο θερμίδες!!!Η αλήθεια είναι ότι στη θέα της δεύτερης φωτογραφίας, ούτε και γω θα μπορούσα αντισταθώ!Σλουρπ!!!Καλή εβδομάδα!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ήταν καλό το άτιμο παρά της θερμίδες του! Καλή βδομάδα και σε 'σένα x

      Delete
  3. Now I am craving for ice cream thanks to your post:-) Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still carving for more of this ice cream even though I had my share! : )

      Delete