Random pins of this week


Some randoms I have come across lately, thinking you might like them too:

+  Frames on a white tilled kitchen image from here

+  Wooden kitchen design from here
+  Pastel mint green rug from here
+  Graham building cookies in a jar from here 
+  Lovely magazine pages image from here
+  Grey bed linen from here
+  Double matched fabric sofa from here
+  How to wrap up a present using washi tape image from here
+  Girl with coffee image from here

And yes, it is official I have a new color crush for pastel minty greens this summer!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely finds. x Love those building cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They even look so pretty in their jar, like a skyline of a small town!

      Delete
  2. Thank's for stoping by my blog! Your blog is beautiful. /Elina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elina, it is nice to have you here :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely finds, my favourite being the washi tape gift wrap and the building cookies, Have a lovely weekend, Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely go for this wrapping next time I am to give a present! x

      Delete
  4. beautiful simplicity!
    my two favorites are the pastel mint green rug
    & the double matched fabric sofa!
    the sofa is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the rug, I think this is probably my favorite image of this post!

      Delete
  5. lovely, lovely images! i always love how easily a collection of pictures evoke a certain mood in me.

    also, thank you so much for the link!

    :)
    agnes

    ReplyDelete