How last weekend went


This is very much how our apartment looks theses days. Most of the shutters almost closed during the early afternoon hours, fan on, and me chewing on a brie I brought all the way from France (there is brie in the supermarkets here, but there is nothing like getting it from its motherland). 

The dog was a bonus for the weekend! My friend went camping for a couple of days and I volunteered to mind Barbie while she was away. The poor dog was melting in front of the fan most of the time, apart from when I would go to the bathroom she was crying outside the door (like I would magically run away from her through the window or something). And of course she spend the night sleeping in bed by my feet. My husband not so happy about this last one but like I keep saying to him you cannot teach an old dog new tricks! 

2 comments:

  1. what a cute dog!
    και έχει και ωραίες σαγιονάρες :)
    -
    i prefer brie on rusks instead of bread :)
    -
    you have nice windows there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Χαχα, η κακομοίρα είχε σκάσει τόσο από την ζέστη που ούτε σαγιονάρες την πείραζαν ούτε τίποτα, όπου ήταν ο ανεμιστήρας ξάπλωνε... τα όμορφα παράθυρα μας μιά και τα μελέτησες τώρα, χρειάζονται επειγόντως καθάρισμα!!!

    ReplyDelete