An apple a day


Today it is the first day the temperature dropped almost 10 degrees, the sun is hidden below clouds and I am feeling ecstatic! I can finally breath again and the outside does not remind me of an oven. I hope it lasts, I hope the sun decided to go and shine over the ones of you that have actually missed it and we can keep the clouds and the breeze for a while. 


I started scribbling on some stones I had in the house. Apples seem to be the last pattern stuck in my head, so I drew a lot of them. 

 ☁  ☁     H a v e  a  l o v e l y  d a y  ☁  ☁      

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I must try that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is much more fun than just doodling on paper, something less ordinary!

      Delete
  2. they look great, I use to do a lot of stone painting, my parents had a house on small Greek island, it was a good way to spend days when there was little to do and so hot!!!!!!!!!
    The beaches are pebble so many canvas's waiting to be painted.
    I love that you have only painted them black, very cool.
    Enjoy the cloud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I collected these pebbles at Kefalonia, they have the best pebbles at the beaches in the Ioniac, like canvas white and smooth! Definitely something to keep you busy in the shade!

      Delete
  3. yes please, we'll take your unwanted sun. i am waiting by the window expectantly.
    lovely apple stones. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes please here too! We NEED the warmth here to Finland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are still holding out for sun! Lovely stones and drawings, great idea! I actually felt very relaxed looking at these stones. Dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only the sun could read blog request and be willing to do us a favor! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful stone's painting!
    The sun is shining!!! Now, just hoping that it goes on

    ReplyDelete