Turning 36


It is official and no point to hide away from it, since yesterday I have turned 36! And it took me a while to digest it. Meaning that I had a lovely day yesterday receiving birthday wishes from friends and a late dinner in town with my husband, but I was totally hidden away from the fact that it was my birthday. I tell you thee words: no birthday cake! 

Today, being 36 plus 1 day I seem to have come in better terms with it and I will be organizing my yesterday's birthday cake for today. I have also decide that for the rest of my life I will never miss my birthday cake again (a significant decision on your 36th birthday, I give you this tip)! And these are some birthday treats from someone who clearly knows how mad I am with mr.mustache.   

8 comments:

  1. Σου εύχομαι Χρόνια Πολλά κατόπιν εορτής!!!!!!!!!!!!!Μπορεί οι ευχές που δίνουμε σ' αυτές τις περιπτώσεις να είναι κοινότυπες, αλλά ευτυχώς σημαντικές: υγεία,ευτυχία και χαρά!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Φχαριστώ για τις ευχές σου! Πράγματι τα σημαντικότερα!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday for yesterday - hope you got your cake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerry, yes cake was good last night!

      Delete
  3. χρόνια σου πολλά + όμορφα πάνω απ' όλα!
    αχ... μέχρι τα 29 χαίρεσαι... μετά... καταλαβαίνεις ότι μεγαλώνεις και ότι τα χρόνια περνούν... φςςς σαν αεράκι!
    ελπίζω πάντως να ευχαριστήθηκες την τούρτα γενεθλίων!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Άσε Ευδοκία, μου φαίνεται τόσο μεγάλο το νούμερο! Απ'την άλλη c'est la vie : )

      Delete
  4. Happy happy Birthday! Enjoy your 36 :)

    ReplyDelete