Weekend highlights


Hello and happy week start! It has been a nice weekend this one! It rained a bit so the apartment got a chance to de-heat, we played cards with friends on Friday, I was spoiled rotten by husband on Saturday who has gone in a fashion of making fresh fruit juices and iced espressos, and we had a souvlaki barbecue on a roof top on Sunday. Also, we had a small earthquake on Saturday night, which was not nice and I finally organized the cloths in my wardrobe (big yeah to me, my least fave job is out of the way)! 

It is a grey Monday today but I it is all fine for me, perfect excuse for a quite feet-on-the-table evening!   

10 comments:

  1. love your cacti! and the iced espresso looks delicious! looks like a lovely weekend! (minus the earthquake) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cacti were very impressive indeed, they are at my friend's balcony where we had the barbecue, everyone was complimenting them!

      Delete
  2. Oh an earthquake is not so good. We had one a couple of years ago in Yorkshire and I woke up thinking the house was going to fall down! Beautiful pictures and your weekend sounds lovely. How on Earth did you get those cacti so big? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The night is the worst time, when you are not sure if you should really be going back to sleep after.

      Delete
  3. You have one generous husband there! Happy Days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you had a chance to relax, cards and being spoilt perfect! D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a nice weekend! we felt the earthquake too... i was ready to hop out of the bed and hide under a door or something :)
    nice and relaxing pictures!

    xx
    evdokia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so tired, as I was falling asleep I was wishing not to have an earthquake follow up, so glad we didn't either!

      Delete
  6. It looks like there is a nice weather over there...and it's already time for strawberries?

    ReplyDelete