First taste of Athens


While in Athens this time I am staying over with my dear friend Constantina, a partner achitect of high end architectural practice Sotovokis+B. So this morning I was brought along to see her latest work, spiti mas/sas. A stylish bar restaurant at the north suburbs of Athens. After a quick cup of coffee there I was left around for some time while my friend was dealing with bits of unfinished works in the space. So I felt free to take photographs and chat with the very smily staff. We are going back there tonight, this time not for work but to taste the food. From what I saw this morning it must taste good! Wishing you a lovely weekend!      

3 comments:

  1. φαίνεται πάρα πολύ ωραίος χώρος!
    και ωραίο το παιχνίδι του ονόματος, αν το έπιασα σωστά:)
    μάσας - μας/σας?

    και αυτή η πίτσα που σιγοψήνεται, σλούρπ!

    να περάσετε πολύ όμορφα σήμερα το βράδυ! καλή όρεξη!

    xx
    ευδοκία

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. update! :)
      στο site το έχουν σας/μας οπότε μάλλον η σκέψη μου δεν στέκει, χιχι :)

      Delete
    2. Και εγώ το ίδιο ακριβώς με σένα σκέφτηκα! :D

      Delete