Bonjour Monday


Hello again! The weather has changed so much, it is like we have been fast forwarded from winter to summer in less than a week. And as much as we are enjoying finally having the sunshine we are not at all adjusted yet. I have not even properly replaced the winter cloths to the summer ones. And yes I am full of energy and get up early in the morning because of this nice weather we are having, but also I am finding myself lots of excuses to stay in the shade from early afternoon until the sun drops!      
.
Just in case you are wondering, the plant with the alcohol problem made it through, I have to change it to a bigger pot soon! Have a nice week!

6 comments:

  1. Bonjour moustache Monday!!!Καλή ποδηλατάδα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. καλό δευτεριάτικο απόγευμα...!
    χαίρομαι που το (μεθυσμένο) φυτό τα κατάφερε! :)
    καλή εβδομάδα!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Λένε πως η κρασούλα είναι ανθεκτικό φυτό, μετά από αυτό νομίζω...είναι σίγουρα!

      Delete
  3. oh, I love your mustache cup!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cup and your cookies, perfect match for a coffee party! ; )

      Delete