A birthday party I am missing out on


This cheeky guy (our nephew) is turning 4 today! Unfortunately, we are a few countries further to be calling over for the party, boo. In this photo Mr.4 is 3 1/2 and he requested ninja lego for his  coming birthday. He understood he was a bit young any time before and he was willing to wait! Until today that is, his lego ninja present should keep him interested!! (Only the ninja legos we got are rated +8 so fingers crossed he will still enjoy it, even though someone else has to put it together for him)


^ ^  H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  ^ ^

4 comments:

  1. I have two sons who have grown up on Lego, the age ratings have no meanings to them and never has, I am sure Mr. 4 will be made up and will be the start of many years of the stuff. Looks like a cute nephew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey, I was hoping to hear something like this!

      Delete
  2. χρόνια πολλά για τον μικρούλη! :)

    ReplyDelete