Geographically speaking


You would think that the north of Greece is pretty far away from Africa not to have anything to do with the desert, right? Wrong, turns out we are close enough to be getting a generous amount of desert sand through rain clouds when they are blowing from this direction! Looks like I will be keeping busy cleaning the balcony when the sun eventually comes out, but this will not be today. Today I did enough cleaning and tidying indoors, and I am glad to have finished with it, enjoying an afternoon cup of tea (! instead of my usual coffee) and working on some crosswords. Currently looking for the northern inhabitants on the globe, three letters. Any idea?

6 comments:

  1. we just have show and rain... I waiting so much for the summer : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it has been so grey and miserable for a bit too long now!

      Delete
  2. did you find the word?
    african dust gave everything a brownish feeling :)

    [ may i ask what kind of camera you use? ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Όχι : ( Το μπαλκόνι μου το έπλυνα 2 φορές σήμερα και ακόμα είναι χάλια!! Η μηχανή μου είναι Canon EOS 400d, 18/55 mm lens

      Delete
  3. Hi, I've finally passed on the Sunshine - it's wet and windy in the UK now so I thought it was a good day to send the sun! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete