Little jade plant in the post


I had my eye on this little jade plant by cocon-etc for a good while now, so getting it in the post today was very exiting! Thank you! It arrived in a super pretty wrapping, with a tiny shiny thread and a merci^beaucoup note, parfait! As you might have guessed it took me a while to get through all this, it was all too nice to open! Now the little jade plant is here and moving around our house. I am not sure where I like it best just yet, there are a few options and probably more photographs coming up soon.  

7 comments:

  1. It's wonderful! Great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "merci beaucoup" again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never seen them before off to take a peep.
    No watering required!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute and clever! the packaging is gorgeous, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's cute. And awesome packaging. You can't beat a good bit of packaging xx

    ReplyDelete