A little insight


Hello and happy Monday! I was tagged last week by Lou from Little green shed 

+  The Rules

+  Post these rules
+  Post 11 things about yourself
+  Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
+  Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
+  Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!


+  11 random things about me

+  When it comes to cleaning I am such a Monica Geller, I like things clean and tidy. I also like things smelling nice and fresh, I invest a lot on oil burners and candles.

+  My sign is Gemini and my sign based on time of birth is Pieces, which means I have characteristics of the two double signs of the horoscope and therefore I am very indecisive in every single aspect of my life.

+  When I am nervous or worried my palms get sweaty.

+  Every so often I hate tomatoes.

+  I cannot sing.

+  I get car-sick very easily. I have no problem with any other mean of transport, not even with really shaky boats.

+  When I go shopping I like to go on my own.

+  I value a lot the good sense of humor in a person.

+  I am right handed but I use the knife with my left hand.

+  My favorite program as a kid was Candy Candy.

+  When I wake up in the morning I do not like to be talked at for the first half an hour, until my coffee.
  

+  11 questions Lou asked 

What is your favorite thing to eat for Breakfast?
+  A cheese pie with feta cheese.

What was your playground skill as a child?
+  I am pretty sure it was lego, I had the space station and three astronauts. 

The name of your first pet?
+  My first pet was a hamster and it already had a name when it was given to me, she was called Angela. A rather pompous name for a small hamster but I think it suited her, she was a bit of a diva!

If you were a tree, which tree would it be?
+  A lemon tree, because it is not too big and overpowering, but it is strong enough, cheerful and useful.

What is your life long dream?
+  I am pretty much predictable as my dreams go; I want a family, a carrier, and time and money so I can travel everywhere.

If you could compete in the Olympics, what would be your sport?
+  This is very hypothetical because I do not do any of the Olympic games, but I will go with tennis (because I would look cool in the white uniform with my, hypothetical, trained legs).

What is your biggest achievement to date?
+  Being with my husband and having my friends.

What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning?
+  Make coffee, read online and listen to Classic and Jazz (my favorite French radio station on itunes).

How big are your feet?
+  I am size 40, so pretty big!

What is the one thing you hate doing the most?
+  The laundry, always the laundry!

If you could kiss anyone, who would it be?
+  I have to say my husband, and also Jarvis Cocker.


+  Who to tag

+  Fran – Ahh, life…santé!
+  Sarah – Tales through a lens
+  Anilini
+  Jen - Little birdie 


+  11 questions to be answered

+  Which is your favorite film
+  If you could live anywhere where would this be
+  How do you drink your coffee
+  Which superhero’s power would you like to have
+  Which was your favorite song as a teenager
+  What is the one thing you always carry with you
+  Name one thing you would like to try before you die
+  What is your favorite smell (perfume or flower etc.)
+  Where would you like your next holiday to be
+  What is your favorite quote
+  Which famous actress/starlet of all times you like the looks of

And good luck xx

10 comments:

  1. Loved reading these, and I shall have to have a think about my answers... and questions. Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your answers, it is a fun thing alright!

      Delete
  2. Hi Maria! Thanks for this, I've now been tagged twice, so now I have two sets of questions to answer. I've got a lot of thinking to do! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's even better Jen, and no pressure ; )

      Delete
  3. I love these answers! Lemon tree, I would have never of thought of a lemon tree, I suppose I love in a cold climate... they are probably quite normal where you are. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty ordinary here! You can grow a small one in your balcony if you put a big enough pot, and you will still get lemons out of it ; )

      Delete
  4. So glad to find you because Lou tagged you. We have a couple of things in common - being a Gemini & having an Irish husband... love your answers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria! Thanks for including me in this. Looking forward to sit down and do this. I'm with you on being a Monica Geller and ooh I spend so much money on oil candles and burners, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your answers! And any advise on nice smelling candles you have come across is welcomed too ; )

      Delete