House peeps


This is how our house looks this morning, plus a glimpse of husband's birthday cake the other night. The grey mustache blanket is our latest addition to the mustache madness. I always wrap up on the couch so you can never have too many blankets. Currently it is on the bed, it matches our dotted red duvet cover. I am still looking for colorful patterned bed sheets, but not much luck has stroke me yet. Some of my photographs, which I printed the other day laid on the table, and of course my precious little jade plant

13 comments:

  1. I'm on the hunt for new bed sheets as well. Let me know if you have any luck! xx Ps Yummy looking cake : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will keep looking and will let you know of nice things I might come across!

      Delete
  2. LOVE you home..... yes I too am looking for some bright happy bed sheets. For the boys bedroom. I might have to make them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is bigger variety for kids' beds, you might be more lucky!

      Delete
  3. Your house looks beautiful!
    The flowers, it's magic, they give life to a room just by their presence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very pretty house lady. Pretty pretty. And thank you for the Sunshine Award. I've just answered the questions over at my blog. I'm so happy to receive it as it led me back to you and your lovely blog. I've just spent ages looking through the archives! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I enjoyed reading your answers, love these awards!

      Delete
  5. Your home is stunning! I might have to do a House Envy post on you soon! Where did you get the moustache blanket - it's amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow a house envy, I would love to be part of it! The blanket is from tiger.dk

      Delete