Cheer up


My mood has not been the best lately and I blame the grey weather for it; although it is more complicated than this! So today when I received a box in the post from my friend S that included among others a giant kinder egg for easter and the sweetest card with positive thoughts, I was so very cheered up! Yes, it does help a lot having a dear friend to surprise you by sending you love like this! Thank you S once again for being a source of inspiration in my hard times and always cheering me up with your presents and cute animal sketches! The kinder egg is now displayed on our table next to your card and no worries, I will definitely let you know what the surprise is. I have decided though to hold on till easter to tear it open, and lets hope we will not get the munchies before. Keep guessing what the kinder surprise might be always exited me! 

2 comments: