My eraser collection


Remember Alf? If not you are probably not as old as me! I was at my mum's house earlier and I found the box with the erasers I was collecting when I was around 12 or 13 years old, lying around somewhere on her bookcase. Some of them are (or used to be) lightly scented. There was a rumor back then that artificial scents were cancerous and I think they do not scent them anymore. It is strange how looking at old toys it feels like it was only yesterday you were last fiddling with them; it also feels like a life-time away! 

I did find a few more mini collections of mine, which I am planning to post about in the next few days!  

7 comments:

  1. OMG! That is an impressive and very interesting collection. Better not let my children see them, one will use them for his homework, and another will just... eat them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, not a good idea to eat them! Wait for tomorrow's collection, it might remind you of our student house, and what we were spending little money on every time we were doing the food shopping ; )

      Delete
  2. I remember Alf! And I used to collect these little rubbers too - i had those telephone ones - ah the memoeries. I don’t know what happened to my collection though. Probably got thrown away :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of these ones have reached their life span (there was a good bit of them that have turned rather yellowish and a another small bunch was stuck together), so this was a good chance of keeping the memories there!

      Delete
  3. ...this is unreal.
    currently looking online for mini easers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, impressive collection you've got here! :) I have been collecting erasers as well! :) I have accumulated a lot from my travels, but I get some from my friends' travels as well! :) Ishall follow your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete